THIS DOES NOT BODE WELL FOR MY PRODUCTIVITY.
Sometimes I would like the ability to split into two people so I can punch myself in the face.
If we made all the trees in Africa like 3 or 4 meters taller so giraffes would adapt and have HUGE necks and then do it every couple of thousand years so eventually we could put grass on the moon and giraffes could eat it and astronauts could slide down their necks to get back home
So I changed my Tumblr icon because I got tired of looking at my face all the time. HEY FACE, WHY ARE YOU STARING AT ME, HUH? YOU GOT SOMETHIN’ TO SAY? Yeah, I didn’t THINK so.
Anyway, this is a heads-up, so in case you see that icon and are like WHO THE HELL IS THAT, I DON’T REMEMBER FOLLOWING TINY PANTSLESS ROBIN COVERED IN ACTUAL ROBINS, and you’re too lazy to read usernames, which is basically me all the time on this site, now you know.
And knowing is half the battle.
SO MANY NUMBERS
3) I’m from EVERYWHERE. Military brat \o/ Oregon is the place I’ve lived the longest but I miss Florida the most, I guess? Hard question 8D;;
5) IS RAINBOW A COLOR? Uh. If not… then RED. I think. Or green.
6) But I have so maaaanyyyyyy. The most hilarious and terrible one is Geoffrey Rush, because he’s such a classy yet terrifying old gentleman. Let’s go with that.
10) Grey jeans and this shirt! NO SOCKS BECAUSE SOCKS ARE FOR SUCKERS
14) I’ve been fairly tipsy, but never drunk! I think. I’m not sure where the line’s drawn. I don’t drink often, anyway!